How Can We Help You?
- Patient Advocacy & Information
- Medication & Financial Assistance
- Equipment, Supplies, Wigs, & Prosthesis
- Pink Broomstick® Support Programs
- Peer Support for Survivors
- Library of Information & Inspiration
- Survive & Thrive Wellness Groups & Programs
- Healing Hands Clinics
- Lifestyle Programs for Prevention & Survivorship
- Transportation to Treatment
- Other Resources
Transportation to Treatment
Getting back and forth to cancer treatments can be a stress for many clients and families. Finding transportation or covering the expense of transportation can be difficult. A Patient Advocate can help you identify resources to help with your transportation needs.
Contact a member of our or call us at 760-9983 for transportation resources.